We are thrilled to announce the release of Thunder, our first UI8 Kit for building Progressive Web Apps.
Thunder UI Kit is developed in React & Semantic UI and contains 35 screens and 100+ components that you can use out of the box.
Here are the libraries / tools that we have used for implementing the kit:
- Create-React-App for bootstrapping the project.
- React-Semantic-UI (the official React integration for Semantic UI) for adding UI components such as buttons, grids, forms, etc.
- React-Router for navigating between screens.
- React-Chart-JS for chart components.
- Eslint and the Airbnb coding standard.
The layouts from the app are split into multiple components, so they are easy to find and manage.
The kit also includes documentation on how to set up the project and start modifying the app. You can easily add app state management using Redux or Mobx and start transforming it into a fully functional app.
If you would like to see the kit in action, you can find a live demo here: http://bit.ly/ui-kit-thunder-demo